Seven Random Things
Tabitha tagged me, so I guess I will play.
I think we've all seen the rules, but just in case.... if you are tagged, you are supposed to write the rules and seven facts about yourself. You are theoretically supposed to tag 7 other people and leave their names on your blog as well as leaving a comment on their blog, but I don't think I will do that to anyone. Besides, almost everyone has played this, haven't they? If you haven't, consider yourself tagged. ;)
Maybe Ingi should play, since he hasn't blogged in awhile.
1. I met my husband in a sleazy bar, the kind where politicians sit next to bums. Neither one of us is a bar person.
2. I am a member of Alpha Psi Omega theatre honour society, although I haven't acted since college.
3. I grew up in a city and lived mostly in city or semi-rural areas, both of which had different appeal. I live in the suburbs now and find it is the worst of both worlds.
4. I wrote a tri-lingual translation of Jean-Paul Sartre's Huis Clos for a university project, but never was able to organise a performance.
5. I find chemical (artificial) fragrances to be really difficult to deal with, they make me want to vomit. I'm not sure if it is a sensitivity or a preference.
6. I have two Dido CDs, much to my husband's horror. It ruins my reputation as an indie music fan, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine to sing along. (6a. I sing opera in the car when I am stressed.) (Does listening to Botnleđja while I write this cancel that out?? ;))
7. I have this strange desire to learn how to use a Bigsby bar, because they have such a cool sound, even though I am a horrible guitar player and haven't played really in ages.